Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
Dies ist der optionale Forum-Header für die Suggestion Box.
  • Seite:

THEMA: Probably particularly true for people who have to

Probably particularly true for people who have to 3 Jahre 3 Monate her #7946

• Weiweismart
  • Weiweismarts Avatar
"nobody watches the preseason" is an entirely meaningless comment. People who say they're going to boycott are often people that never had any intention to buy in the first location. Yep. Additionally, most of the Madden nfl 21 coins time people that are current with the newest gaming controversies aren't exactly sports lovers, which is the largest playerbase of sport matches. I think a good deal of individuals forget about this. For a lot of madden 2k etc. buyers that's gonna be 1 of maybe 4 of 5 matches they purchase that year they do not care about any controversy. Hell as a massive basketball and video game fan I know 2k is fucking me over but I love basketball and play 2k religiously alone and with friends why would I not buy it lol.

Probably particularly true for people who have to declare their goals really loudly. Like the men and women who radically declare they're leaving a forum. I actually am skipping it (ironic, I know) but I understand the game is still going to perform really well. Same with the most recent versions of 2K. I am like half and half. If a get a craving to play Madden I shall just spend $5 or $15 bucks to EA Perform and after a month I'll be carried out. I wonder whether there are folks like me and where they fall to these sales figures. People like you (and me) are that buy mut coins madden 21 they made EA Play for, the type that will purchase a sports game to have in their group but not be fanatical about it. EA decided they would rather we give them the money right rather than spend it buying a used game which they receive no money from.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.359 Sekunden