Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
Dies ist der optionale Forum-Header für die Suggestion Box.
  • Seite:

THEMA: What did RuneScape players do

What did RuneScape players do 4 Jahre 2 Monate her #1080

• MMOexpsitefans
  • MMOexpsitefanss Avatar
I am sure the toxic community inhibits Pvp's growth. But let's face it, this aspect of the community has always existed and isn't unique to OSRS gold. I'd bet the battle system does in fact have to do with the decline of Pvp, given the prevalence of PvP at Old School. But when I had to snare Pvp's"problems" on a single issue, it would simply be the fact that Jagex now focuses their advancement increasingly more on high-level, end-game content. After 15 years, you'd expect that RuneScape players wish to do something with all skills and their loot that they've acquired.

When lots of the Pvp equipment was t60 or even t70 gear, but if you examine the height of PvP, it came in a time. Since the creators of RuneScape never intended for it to be"defeated" or even"maxed". They implemented abilities that were slow or expensive to educate, and that offered no meaningful content or gear at elevated levels.

What did RuneScape players do if they started to reach these echelons? And when they found their mid to high level main account was actually terrible for Pvp a pure was made by them. Maybe pures, for combat level ranges and different styles. Possibly all financed by their primary. For a lot of people, end game material only supported their pures and other alt accounts.

"AltScape" gets used pejoratively to buy RuneScape Mobile gold these days, because they are frequently used to only do dailies, farm TH/oddments, circumvent GE limits, etc.. But I think the incidence of alts was a testament to just how many distinct ways there were to play RuneScape game. I mean folks used to conduct essence for as little as 1-2k per trip, sometimes at the air altar.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.328 Sekunden